Tips & tricks
This page contains some tips and tricks to enhance the effect of chandeliers and lighting.
If you have not decided witch chandelier you want please visit the advice page.
- The hanging height is very important. The chandeliers must be at the right height. Try different heights if you are not sure. Make sure that there is enough hanging equipment to do this.A too high hanging chandelier is a waste!
- All the same type/size chandelier at the same height.
- Symmetry, people love it. If you want to hang or place symmetric. Make sure it is symmetric, on chandelier out off symmetry will show
- Wrap a rag around the steel cable or chain, this accentuates the chandelier.
- To create a special dramatic effect by hanging the chandelier extremely low. For example, over a piano, table or buffet.
- Create different atmospheres with colors.
Our chandeliers are made of glass and nickel / chrome and wite candles.
They are colorless. They reflect any color you want.
A spotlight with a color filter (or a color LED) does the trick.
One or two spots is often sufficient. Combine it with a dimmer on the chandelier and set it off as you wish.
It’s cheap and fun to do. And the result is huge.
- Couples: very simple and effective; on each side of a door / bar / stage etc. a lamp.
Rows: Chandeliers as a “croud control”. You can create a clear “trail” or guide your visitors.
A row of chandeliers over the counter / bar also draw a lot of attention.